
|
Bonjour!
Hey ! Good days to you!
Tagboard
Footprints here! Ads
Footprints here! Music
Footprints here! Credits Basecode: Nadya. Full edit: SitiSyuhadah Re-Edit by: Michelle
| Hello
Din blog for quite long and I'm here again :) I love sept!!! First, my convoc. Secondly, I passed my jlpt. And then my holiday trip. I love my current life, with all the love ones around me :D
I din take lotsa pics durin my convoc lyk in e past. But my frens took lotsa pics so yea they tag mi, sen me, shared in google docs etc. I got all photos, the nice one and the unglam one and of cos no pose v ugly ones haha. But I won't have the chance to wear it again and I dun wan to regret lyk last yr tt I din take ani pics -_-" so who cares??? Be it nice of ugly its still me rite?? haha...To be honest, I do bother about the ugly ones but den JHdd keep assuring me tt it dont look ugly at all!! (I dont care its to an wei me or wat luh bt I chose to believe can??lol)JHdd keep asking mi to love myself more, to accept myself. No matter wat, I'm still who I am, and why should I bother about other stuffs? so yea, I should start to love myself since 对自己的要求总是比对别人来得高/苛刻. Back to my convoc, even thou JHdd couldn't join me but I still got my belated present hehe. And yea my Oppa Gangnam style!! okay I laugh real hard luh!!! but I love it :D Thanks lots lots
I dunno y weneva I'm here I dunno wat I wanted to blog about hmm......newae I reali look forward to a new me new life :) But hey let me enjoy to the fullest first :D
There are like so mani stuffs waiting for me so I'm reali reali looking forward to. I know there are challenges too, I hate it but I will face it and took up the challenge and overcome it.
じゃ
|