
|
Bonjour!
Hey ! Good days to you!
Tagboard
Footprints here! Ads
Footprints here! Music
Footprints here! Credits Basecode: Nadya. Full edit: SitiSyuhadah Re-Edit by: Michelle
| Wow
So mani things happen in tt industry n I'm happy tt I'm out of it oready nor do I want to join in agn...Recently I'm so so bz n I've finally noted down every assignment deadline in my calendar n ya everywk hv gt at least 2 tasks to complete omg!!! Reali c my dead line man...I can't wait for it to finish n I can enjoy my trip to e fullest... I'm super lucky to hv e loves ones wif mi all e time...even e trip places r chosen by mi :D yea to our trips ;) okay time to save $$ I'm super stress too n I'm so happy tt JHdd always able to cheer mi up everytime...n able to bear wif my foul mood...being unreasonable...n yea I gt to admit tt I'm super lucky to hv u by my side no matter wat happen :) Well I gotta go study for tml quiz...cya ppl soon :) |