
|
Bonjour!
Hey ! Good days to you!
Tagboard
Footprints here! Ads
Footprints here! Music
Footprints here! Credits Basecode: Nadya. Full edit: SitiSyuhadah Re-Edit by: Michelle
| Happy
A happy post lyk finally...JHdd is so so nice!!!!!!! Okay I received contact lens tdy 6boxes :) super happy can!!! I'm a contact lens wearer I mean daily!!! I nd it daily...of cos I love cosmetics lenses more than e normal ones...n yes JHdd gt mi 2pair of blooming pink,brilliant blue,gleaming green,glinting brown n brilliant brown...I hope I din get e name wrong :p Super happy nw so gonna try it tml!!! Even thou I stil hv e supply bt I feel lyk getting more cos der r promo gg on!! So I hope to keep it first...okay I'm weird I jus feel kinda unsafe uncomfortable if my 'stocks' goes low...lol Okay shall stop here :) *I noe e previous post hv gt lyk lotsa typo errors...hv been using phone to blog instead so.... |