//Simple is better

Bonjour!
Hey ! Good days to you!

Photobucket

Welcome to my wonderland . You've stuck in my wonderland. Be nice here or My Superman will kill you!.

Status : I'm a Happy Girl


Tagboard
Footprints here!



Ads
Footprints here!


Music
Footprints here!



Credits

Basecode: Nadya.
Full edit: SitiSyuhadah
Re-Edit by: Michelle

我是一只小小鸟
Weneva I'm down I listen to tis song...I find it real meaningful.... I dunno y weneva I listen to tis song I feel lyk crying.... The lyrics r fantastic....tts my feeling... 我怀疑是不是只有我的明天没有变得更好,幸福是不是一种传说我永远都找不到,生活的压力与生命的尊严哪一个重要

Well I nd tis song to keep mi motivated...no matter wat happen...smile!!! Do my best n live wif no regret...

Ignore wat others say...I'm nt born to b perfect so it's nt my job to change myself to wat other want me to be... Wat I nd to do is to keep being hardworking n be a better me...THATS IT

People let's jiayou tgt...we can DO IT!!! Smile :D