//Simple is better

Bonjour!
Hey ! Good days to you!

Photobucket

Welcome to my wonderland . You've stuck in my wonderland. Be nice here or My Superman will kill you!.

Status : I'm a Happy Girl


Tagboard
Footprints here!



Ads
Footprints here!


Music
Footprints here!



Credits

Basecode: Nadya.
Full edit: SitiSyuhadah
Re-Edit by: Michelle

No title
Encounter some rubbish tdy bt well gonna accept it tsk

Yest went BBQ!!! Family gathering :) so fun!!! I misses my grandma so much if she's stil ard we won't hv to organize gathering as we visit her everywk n almost everyday :'( slept at 5am yest lucky no class tdy lol

Work at bukit panjang...I mus say bukit panjang zone 8,9 & 10 RC members r awesome!!! Thx all :D

Lesson tml sienz...gonna slp soon if nt I can't wake up on time lol!!!

Grant mi some luck PLS!!!!! In nd of luck!!!! :(