//Simple is better

Bonjour!
Hey ! Good days to you!

Photobucket

Welcome to my wonderland . You've stuck in my wonderland. Be nice here or My Superman will kill you!.

Status : I'm a Happy Girl


Tagboard
Footprints here!



Ads
Footprints here!


Music
Footprints here!



Credits

Basecode: Nadya.
Full edit: SitiSyuhadah
Re-Edit by: Michelle

Neh~
Kinda happy cos she mange to get a pair for mi yes so I lost $28 instead of $60...received it tdy gonna tried it soon :)

My phone giv mi prob again...batt again -_-" tis is my 2nd phone oready can...stil tinkin shld I wait for iphone5 (apple again???) or change to bb9900??? It seems gd jus tt wonderful apps apple hv make mi tink twice hmm...shall wait...

Damn I dunno wat he's tinkin y he can change within a day omg weird -_-" well who cares it's none of my biz :)

Jealously kills...wen u speak of others tink of urself...u aren't tt fantastic too or rather even worst den e person u r saying...I feel so so so shameful to hv known u FML... BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop