//Simple is better

Bonjour!
Hey ! Good days to you!

Photobucket

Welcome to my wonderland . You've stuck in my wonderland. Be nice here or My Superman will kill you!.

Status : I'm a Happy Girl


Tagboard
Footprints here!



Ads
Footprints here!


Music
Footprints here!



Credits

Basecode: Nadya.
Full edit: SitiSyuhadah
Re-Edit by: Michelle

YEAY
Nearly forgot tt tonite gt to attend a dinner...lucky I reach hme early enuff to attend e dinner :)

It's a great n success one...it's nice to see all e long distant relatives frm malaysia,indonesia,brunei,taiwan n oso Singapore haha...so0 international rite haha...I'm proud to say i'm a mixture of all these countries hehe...

The food was nice n love e desserts yum yums...

saw AT uncle der he is damn damn cute la!!! I will always love u to0 haha...and oso bro hurt his arm...haiz...kinda sad to see that ask him y he say sprained it n dunno dunno wat la e place is so so noisy...oops :x LOL...hope he will get well so0n :)

everyone of em r so nice :) n I am now able to reali understand tis --> if u wan ppl to treat u well den treat em well...tey will treat u lyk hw u gonna treat em... :)

all e eldersss would definitely love sweet-mouth kids...show em respect...greet em n tey will b v v happy...able to make ppl happy y not? :D

my jek gong is so0 gonna send mi to TW lol!!! seriously I dun mind I can reali pack up n ready to go tml lor!!! LOL!!!

back to my life....

super tired n stress...so0 mani stuffs to complete wif so0 little time!!! everyone is so0 gg to b crazy!!! @_@"

GAMBATTE we will go thru all these n be a better one :)