//Simple is better

Bonjour!
Hey ! Good days to you!

Photobucket

Welcome to my wonderland . You've stuck in my wonderland. Be nice here or My Superman will kill you!.

Status : I'm a Happy Girl


Tagboard
Footprints here!



Ads
Footprints here!


Music
Footprints here!



Credits

Basecode: Nadya.
Full edit: SitiSyuhadah
Re-Edit by: Michelle

I've removed previous post cos I dun wan a flood in my mail or phone n I dun wan tt person here...


------------------------------------------------

Haiz tis type of situation happens N times oready...I reali hv had enuff le lor...it always jus stop lyk tis haiz...是我做的不够好还是这就是我的命??? Haiz.....

Okay ...for nw whoever take e initiates first WINS!!!

---------------------------------------------------

Hse Internet keep givein us prob it's so frustrating tt everyone of us can't tahan n wen my bro call up... e technician can't even solve e prob...my bro can do beta lor all tey noe is to push prob to different departments n waste ur time...in e end prob stil nt solve...WTF!!!

---------------------------------------------------

Haven gt e time blog on USS trip, ginvera new bb cream n whitening cream etc..ll try to blog asap :)