
|
Bonjour!
Hey ! Good days to you!
Tagboard
Footprints here! Ads
Footprints here! Music
Footprints here! Credits Basecode: Nadya. Full edit: SitiSyuhadah Re-Edit by: Michelle
| I'm getting rubbish
Tis feeling is haunting mi again!!!!!! I tot I can start afresh...I tot i wont b stressing myself again...I tot I can be lyk last time...a happy mi...relax...happy...enjoy my life...been super busy nowadays...I jus hope tt I can hv enuff slp of at least a 6hrs of slp...bt I cant...I tot of givin up...weneva I wanna giv up der is someone tt ll light up e path infront of mi...bt wen i decide to hold on n fight against it e path of light ll goes off...tell mi hw mani times can I take it??? I dun hv a strong heart...I cant control my temper... usually I dun show attitude to anione (oni to my v close family)...I realise I reali cant control n I keep givin attitude to ppl ard mi... I hate e current mi...I hate wen ppl dun c e effort tt I've put in...Im always getting rubbish as a result of my hardwork....tell mi...TELL MI...shld I hang on or jus GIVE UP??? fml reali tired...slpy...bt I cant rest yet...after ranting I stil hv to cont wif my stuffs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARGGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *thx dd...I dunno whether I can go thru all these w/o u... I wan to say a big thx to SL...its such a great help...im so0 so0 touch can...even if u tink its nthin...bt deep down in my heart I reali appreciate it... |