
|
Bonjour!
Hey ! Good days to you!
Tagboard
Footprints here! Ads
Footprints here! Music
Footprints here! Credits Basecode: Nadya. Full edit: SitiSyuhadah Re-Edit by: Michelle
|
always cant blog a proper post...lol...bt stil wanted to0...kaykiang...lol
well I hate those ppl who reali so buay zi dong...wtf!!!! we owe ur nthin...mind ur own business...n treat ppl wif e right attitude...u r jus nthin bt jus another idiot...understand!!!!! arggh!!!! tired n slpy...din get to slp well n enuff...esp these few nites...bt I enjoy e time whr we can spen e time tgt...n I noe tis wont last long la...cos so0n I ll b even busier??? nonono is we ll b more busier...hw I wish I dun hv to work for all nites so tt Im able to spen a few more hrs tgt...bt in tis world nobody ll reject 'income' ma...so0...bt thx tt dd is super understandin...so nice of u... (v) to0k lotsa photos...haven transfer to com...ll try to upload (bt dunno wen...haha) asap...okay admit tt der is still nice ppl out der la....'press a like button for ur' hehe... p.s dd thx for being so nice n understanding...thx for bearin wif mi n all my nonsense...my foul temper..my mood swing...n u ll always b der wen I'm in need...I'm super guilty tt I cant treat u lyk hw u treat mi...I'm super guilty for nt givin u e 'confirmation' bt I've my reasons n u dun mind wif all these...trust mi...let mi complete wif wat I've to n I believe we can go thru all these tgt...n I ll treasure n 'keep' every single thing of urs in my heart... |