
|
Bonjour!
Hey ! Good days to you!
Tagboard
Footprints here! Ads
Footprints here! Music
Footprints here! Credits Basecode: Nadya. Full edit: SitiSyuhadah Re-Edit by: Michelle
|
sienz....visit doc again... haiz....wtf...I've been under medication for so0 so0 long tt I've lost count of hw mani pills I hav pop into my mouth n hw mani ml of syrup in my stomach...
On my way to visit doc...saw lotsa kids did nt dress in their uniform...den I realised its racial harmony day...its been yrs since we celebrate it...lol...those kids looks so0 cute...minus those monsters la...JHdd niece is so0 so0 cute...cant stop loving her...dd went to fetch her today...n I asked her y u dress so0 nice today? n she told mi tey r celebrating racial harmony day..I ask her do u noe wat u r dressin as? she replied: Indian...o man so0 cute can...enjoy huggin her....so0 so0 so0 cuuutteeeeee....haha... my left ear STUCK-ED...sienz.......feel so0 terrible la...n I've gt so0 mani stuffs to do n I cant rest n slp at hme!!!! arggh!!! n I mus start exercisin after I recovered frm all these rubbish...its time to shed off kilosssss frm mi...arggh!!!! still cant find my memory stick...damn it...whr is it???? I reali lost it??? cos I din c it since I came back...its been a wk den I rem abt e card...haiz...e whole trip photos is in der...1800pics...OMG!!!! wat a waste *sobz sobz* hmm...its time for mi to slp....after takin e meds which makes mi feel so drowsy.... |