
|
Bonjour!
Hey ! Good days to you!
Tagboard
Footprints here! Ads
Footprints here! Music
Footprints here! Credits Basecode: Nadya. Full edit: SitiSyuhadah Re-Edit by: Michelle
|
Have been sick since last tue evening....
suddenly sneeze non stop n den e whole cycle comes....flu,sore throat,cough,phlegm,gastric,asthma,fever...all comes.....damn it till now ate dunno hw mani pillsss n dunno hw mani ml of cough syrupssss...n visit doc for 2times oready....abit improve bt still nt feelin well...e medicine makes mi feel giddy...no appetite...no energy...even nw im typin my hand r lyk trempling... tis time round e asthma attack reali a bad one...at tt pt I tot Im leavin...n I tot im nt able to reach my goals n all wishes r jus gone...im leavin my loves one...my frens...I reali cant breathe in ani air...oxygen....den I start to calm myself down...n I force myself to slp so I ll get beta...ok Im ok nw...nt gg to say animore... last wed gotta work...nt a gd experience...bt e band r superb n nice + friendly...super pro...bt super suei met 2 pervert...tey request to take photos...so ok...take...bt after tt photo so0 mani other requests....can pose or nt??? can take individual??? (n zo0m so0o0o0 near...dunno for wat) can take tgt??? n wen takin tgt...his hand is around my waist n alittle higher...ya so high up n so tight...I can oni use my leg to block him n move my head closer instead of my body...WTF!!!!!!!dunno wat tey wan to do wif those photossss damn it...n I can cnf it looks damn bad...fugly....cos after 4songs I sweat lyk hell...jus lyk e water tap....my hair is lyk jus came out frm e swimming pool can...fugly fugly!!!! hope e 2 pervert lost their dg cam n phone...nono shld b accidentally del those fugly photos....ARGGH!!! after those irritatin requests...finally can go out of tt place...1 auntie act lyk she is my grandma...slap my butt (gently la) n smile at mi...well wat can I do??? smile back lor...bt I can feel she nt those pervert la lyk e 2 I mentioned above...she gave mi e feel tt she is a grandma 'caring' for her grandchild...n makes mi remind of my beloved grandma...who have left us for 9plus yrs... =( tt day r jus super suei...halfway thru e performin nearly vomited...so0 yucks bt I manage to 'swallow' it back...yuckssssss la...arggh!!! fri gotta host...wan stay at hme rest oso cant...n din do a great job...lucky Lei lao shi helps mi alot on it...my brain seriously nt workin at all...damn it.... my hands reali wobble lyk hell n keep typin e wrong words... TBC..... |