//Simple is better

Bonjour!
Hey ! Good days to you!

Photobucket

Welcome to my wonderland . You've stuck in my wonderland. Be nice here or My Superman will kill you!.

Status : I'm a Happy Girl


Tagboard
Footprints here!



Ads
Footprints here!


Music
Footprints here!



Credits

Basecode: Nadya.
Full edit: SitiSyuhadah
Re-Edit by: Michelle

Sick bt blissful =)
I'm officially SICK AGAIN!!! WTH!!! sad la!!! I'm nt even recovered for a wk la n sick again :'(

gastric is givin mi prob...flu bugs fly to mi..sore throat to0...sienz...JHdd make mi drink/take VITAMIN C everyday...ya EVERYDAY!!! I'm such a lazy ppl n hw am I able to 'rem' to take it everyday??? bt I ll try to rem to take it cos its aunt who bought it n want JHdd to pass it to mi =) *so touched* hehe :p thx JHdd for guo mei mei's new song...nice nice...u say e lyrics is meaningful...n indeed it is... :)

well I've finally upload e past fashion shows photos in fb...oni hav e female models cos for male models I've to chiong for course after I've done wif their make-up so no photos of those shuai shuai models *sob sob*...bt reali enjoy workin wif em esp e male models....less demanding..beta attitude(reali...tey ll 'auto' lift up their hair and say thx to u after make-up)..and of course easier (for those who hav gd skin conditions) AND AND AND THEY ARE ALL SO0 SHUAI!!! haha!!! stop being JEALOUS *somebody out der* lol

It's reali reali HAPPY wen tey appreciate ur hardwork...nt lyk some as if its ur JOB n nt tey who are e one who need ur help...come'on we work to earn n to gain exp so y make each other 难做...right??? wateva...as long as I've done wif my part tts ur prob to giv wateva comment u want...lol...O ya Mr Leng Leng use so0 much hairspray tt day n still even dare to spray infront of mi while I'm doin e make-up n tell mi ltr u 中毒 -_-" n e salon boss is jus so0 funny la!!! tey r a bunch of joker lol...

craving for e mac cinnamon thingy n pizzahut new crunchy cheesy bites...hehe...must go eat after I'm recovered...=) bt currently I'm 以毒攻毒-in cos I just ate waffle sticks haha...reali 不怕死...lol...my dad bought mi e bitter-est 苦茶...arggh!!! hate it man...e smell n e taste reali cmi...sis bought mi strepsils n panadol flu...wats more can I ask for?? I've such a wonderful family who dotes on mi...yea yea yea I'm showing off bleah!!! haha...

some ppl r just being JEALOUS...so we shouldn't 和他/她 一般见识...jiayous JHdd n mi to0 =)

okay end here =)