//Simple is better

Bonjour!
Hey ! Good days to you!

Photobucket

Welcome to my wonderland . You've stuck in my wonderland. Be nice here or My Superman will kill you!.

Status : I'm a Happy Girl


Tagboard
Footprints here!



Ads
Footprints here!


Music
Footprints here!



Credits

Basecode: Nadya.
Full edit: SitiSyuhadah
Re-Edit by: Michelle

Current life damn dead........can sense all paper gonna cui.....imagine ppl mugging lyk hell while I drag elaine along to shop........ -_-" yest went raffles --> orchard.....walk n walk...so tired after tt n decided to go hme instead of studyin....lol...I simply hav gt no self-discipline...

bac hme...keep surfing...someone pls confiscate my lappy....

last sat...perform in e aftn...after tt went shop awhile n wth rain damn heavy tt we cant even walk properly wif umbrella @_@ n its halloween damn fun oso...hehe...thx ya :)
o0 ya elaine went sci centre to 'scare ppl' I tink its so fun to b e 'ghost' to scare ppl off instead of....

sun went celebrate my bro's birthday...he jus damn cute...lol...after tt went shop ard...den back hme...

erm tink my life is so0 boring...no interesting events bla bla bla...wateva....I'm currently stuck wif my maths....stupid compleX dun understand at all...laplace tryin my best to undertstand (thx to e professional professor lor) n haven start e 1st paper which is COMING SOON!!!ARGGH!!!!!!!! online phy oso haven do...tink gonna giv up for tis last few wks...sienz...

newae I've spent so much tt I nd to get xtra pocket money frm dad...sry...imagine I bought 4dresses,1top,2bottom in 2wks...jus oni on clothes n I've spent on other necessities OMG!!!! wat I earn is nt enuff for mi to spen...DAMN...n i cant work part-time due to heavy load of sch stuffs n...........

IT'S TIME TO SAVE SAVE SAVE........AND STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY.........SHOP TIL DROP AFTER DEC PAPER YIPPIE

I NEED MONEY
I NEED CLEVER BRAIN
I NEED TO SLP SOON
I NEED 24HRS OF REST
STOP DREAMING~~~

PIMPLE N ULCER OUTBREAK.....DAMN PAIN....I HATE ULCERS!!!

*TBC

its gonna b half a yr...tis time round did i make e right decision???bt thx so much ya...no matter wat I hav to buck up rite :)

I dunno y I saw tt phone I ll still tink of tt person...I tot I reali overcome it bt I didn't darn...dun eva wan to c tt model n colour!!!

left for 1/2 yr...hw's e feeling??? cant answer rite nw...

*I rather c a headless ghost than YOU!!! F*** OFF...I DUNNO Y I CANT STOP MYSELF FRM HATING U MAYB COS U R SO0 IRRITATING N DESPERATE!!!

thx dear :)