
|
Bonjour!
Hey ! Good days to you!
Tagboard
Footprints here! Ads
Footprints here! Music
Footprints here! Credits Basecode: Nadya. Full edit: SitiSyuhadah Re-Edit by: Michelle
| No title
STOP UR STUPID LAUGHIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![]() isit tt funny tt at tis age stil can wear childern clothes???? wtf nt funny at al lor is nw de 小孩发育好 lor...nw pri sch std is much more TALLER den mi!!!!so wats so funny tt I can or hav to wear kids clothing????? --dun wanna bet wif u animore...惨败的后果... ![]() we owe each other 1song...xiao jing teng song...bleh who care... hav my hair cut-ed...so0 short lor (thx ar-- u noe who I referring to lor) den shun bian do treatment cos hair damn dry gotta re-build it b4 I can do ani other thing on it...n I e result cos its lyk u've jus done ur rebonding lor n I e smell to0...n THX MUMMY for sponsoring moi!!! HAPPY HAPPY!!! hope it last hehe n tink hav to do few more time to reali make my hair becum healtier well...mummy say I cut 'so short' (happy tt gt ppl agree wif mi) bt dad say short gd wat weather so hot (wth jus lyk wat JH say la!!! arggh!!!!)No time for us to rest damn sienz....n my sch starts in 2wks time...can ur imagine tt 2mths jus end lyk tis???? OMG!!!! lyk I din do anithin special bt den y I stil complainin tt I'm busy n 24hrs a day is nt enuff for mi??? mus reali 'lead healthy life' liao lor...bt den even wen sch starts I cant slp early I can oni slp late n wake up early!!! Dun reali lyk e timetable bt tts e best we can get le...chiong CHIONG CHIONG!!! I must study hard lyk wat others do!!! u stupid ppl dun pat my head animore tts nt sayang ok!!! I ll becum more n more stupid de lor jus lyk u haha!!! okay la okay la THX...HAPPY??? can anione stop mi frm spendin n kick mi to start study???? AN IMPOSSIBLE MISSION wahaha... *TBC |