//Simple is better

Bonjour!
Hey ! Good days to you!

Photobucket

Welcome to my wonderland . You've stuck in my wonderland. Be nice here or My Superman will kill you!.

Status : I'm a Happy Girl


Tagboard
Footprints here!



Ads
Footprints here!


Music
Footprints here!



Credits

Basecode: Nadya.
Full edit: SitiSyuhadah
Re-Edit by: Michelle

WAT I TINK IS...
I hate ur character
I hate e way u act
I hate e way u behave
I hate e way u treat others
I hate I hate I HATE!!!

wat im doin or wat im tinkin may nt b rite or mayb some r unresonable bt at least I noe...I admit im super straight...I will jus say wateva comes into my mind n tts my weak pt...those who i consider as frens noe it n of course tey wont blame mi as tey noe tey r my frens...AT LEAST I WILL STOP N TINK...

I dunno y u jus tink of urself...cant u jus stop n tink??? jus a few mins...wateva u tink is happy other ppl may nt tink so...I cant say everything out as i noe tt u wont b able to take it n most impt thing is i dun wan to hurt anione...

sometimes im tinkin y im workin so hard putting in so much of effort...its ok if peeps dun c it...at least i tried n i can live w/o regrets...c-in u r happy im happy for u to0 bt y u mus rub salt on ppl's wounds??? Isit tt u ll feel even more happy wen u c others in pain???





Feel more comfortable after tokin to JH n JAS...

Jas...we r in e same boat u noe wat its lyk...thx for always being concern...as wat u've say..I always look lyk im e one who nd to b taken care of...so come n tc of mi haha...wish u al e best to0...n c u real so0n :)

JH...I always wanted to keep it to myself bt i dunno y u ll sense it no matter hw hard i try to hide it...i noe u r tryin to cheer mi up in ur ways...bt sometimes i reali feel lyk bitin u n wack u la...lol...LISTEN-- stop calling mi --> MINIATURE...im nt other den my fist n height la...lol...

no matter wat happen...no matter wat u tink...i dun care whether u noe it or nt...i jus want to be myself...live for myself n do my best in everythin n i ll treat those who i regards as frens well...dun worry guys...up til nw im stil able to live properly so i consider it as WELL to0

finding ways to maintain my netbook...currently usin it v often haha...n its white everywhere lol...bt IM LOVING IT...I've yet zhng anithin lol...