
|
Bonjour!
Hey ! Good days to you!
Tagboard
Footprints here! Ads
Footprints here! Music
Footprints here! Credits Basecode: Nadya. Full edit: SitiSyuhadah Re-Edit by: Michelle
| HAPPY!!!!
As usual I slept at 4am...slp wif hunger n wake up by hunger lol...shld wake up at 11am bt in e end 1130 ![]() coughin add in reali make mi so pek chek can... ![]() so im nt in gd mood today...bt tis change...lol..e story goes... Im ranting tt I wan e guitar hero handgrip cos I've e game bt cant play w/o e handgrip ma...I checked e price OMG!!! e price damn swee rite...im a poor student ok...s0 sweet JH msg mi yest n say e handgrip selling at $25...so I say ok buy lor...(e cheapest I tink???)...bt I tot e stupid JH is kiddin la cos whr gt so cheap de rite...wateva...I jus take it as a joke cos JH enjoy disturbin mi (erm I tink everyone enjoy disturbin mi -_-"") n wat I mention...wake up wif hunger...so once I gt into e car I start my nonsense haha (Im jus trying to disturb JH la) Me: I wan french fries JH: U cant eat Me: I wan fries..I wan fries..I wan fries..(sound irritatin rite??? means Im halfway success lol) JH: petite u r havin sore throat isn't it?? Me: *ignore* 我要薯条,我要薯条,我要薯条 JH: *buay tahan* okok can eat alittle Me: eeeeeeeeee...dun wan v fattening... den JH jitao turn n show mi ![]() 成功...lol..bt I reali craving for fries lor...bt tink eat le I ll reali cmi...den JH change topic... JH: did u brin ur ds? Mi: Of course JH: ok gd...nah... WAHAHA...guitar hero handgrip!!!! (Stupid ppl stil dun let mi noe whr to get tt cheaper de handgrip) lol...n yea...nw IM ADDICTED TO TIS GAME...n play til low batt lol... o ya saw daddies fren today...dunno y he is der...bt we nt tt shou la...happen to pass by bt nt enuff time to 反应 n smile to him n we walk pass each other lol...n he show mi tt 'ehy' face...haha...I've gt a 容易认的脸...so yea its mi haha...stupid old daddy drove pass mi bt so pa jiao tt din saw mi...well..I noe u concentrate in drivin...u ll get it frm mi hiaks hiaks hiaks...nthin for u nx time wahaha!!! ![]() 1 more gd new...frm nx wk onwards no lesson animore haha... yea some ppl jus cant stop tt childish nonsense...damn sienz...I reali wish 1day Im free frm all those childish act... ok tts all...gonna slp...nd to charge ds so im able to cont play tml hehe... *TBC |