//Simple is better

Bonjour!
Hey ! Good days to you!

Photobucket

Welcome to my wonderland . You've stuck in my wonderland. Be nice here or My Superman will kill you!.

Status : I'm a Happy Girl


Tagboard
Footprints here!



Ads
Footprints here!


Music
Footprints here!



Credits

Basecode: Nadya.
Full edit: SitiSyuhadah
Re-Edit by: Michelle

1 Feb
ITS FEB...sch starts for abt a mth??? bt wat did i learnt? seriously i DUNNO??? wat i reali want i din do it...i said tt i want to b a mugger i wont b lazy animore i want to strive for e best...say is much more easier den done...i din do anithin yet...nt ani tutorials nt rushin up all those slides...


SUDDENLY

I DONT HAV CONFIDENT IN ANITHING I DO
I DONT SEE THE NEEDS TO CARRY ON
I DONT KNOW WAT I WANT
I DONT KNOW WAT I CAN DO
I DONT KNOW IM GOOD AT WAT
I DONT KNOW Y I CRY TT EASILY
I DONT KNOW WHETHER I CAN CONTINUE WAT IM DOIN
I DONT KNOW WHETHER I CAN DO WATEVA PPL WANT ME TO DO
I CANT C ANI LIGHTS OR RAINBOWS IN MY FUTURE
I SEE NO HOPE

I FEEL USELESS
I FEEL HOPELESS
I MIGHT AS WELL DEAD
SO I DONT NEED TO FIGHT FOR IT...
SO I DONT NEED TO WORK FOR IT...
SO I DONT NEED TO STRIVE FOR IT...
SO I DONT HAVE TO WORRY FOR IT...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AND I WANT TO REPEAT SOMETHING...


I HATE COPYCATSSS


SO if u r COPYCATSS dun come near me n dun b my frens...


YYYY???? y jus want to copy me??? n those who copy me is those i hate de ppl (of course i wont say out tt i dun lyk u n i ll try my best to let u b my fren) bt i giv u chance u keep dont treasure it...if ur say u r nt copyin me den y so mani peeps ard me din copy frm me???tey hav their own style...if u tink u r nice or wateva u called...den CREATE UR OWN STYLE n b UNIQUE...



ok end of my rantings...


i cant wait for nx wk to meet up cao ah beng :) even thou i noe i ll b ganna nag lyk hell... :)