
|
Bonjour!
Hey ! Good days to you!
Tagboard
Footprints here! Ads
Footprints here! Music
Footprints here! Credits Basecode: Nadya. Full edit: SitiSyuhadah Re-Edit by: Michelle
| 18 Apr
WOW today is a damn high day lor...haha...fun sia...mayb cos today is fri ba...mon hav to change seat knn...i hate tt n i hate her...DA REN kor kor damn cute la...he is reali a damn cute & nice guy lor...i admit he is v li hai in makin ppl laugh...thx mr jia sai haha...workin der is lyk fighthin la...u wont noe wen is ur enemy comin or mayb tey ll jus shoot u by e bac...n u dun even noe hw u die...ya tts office politics...n i hate it bt no choice i nd $$...bt newae sometime i reali feel happy workin der...let me tink abt it again den...sienz... tey celebrate pw's birthday today bt i busy doin my switchin kns...den play ard...today time passed so fast!!!amazing sia...da ren kor kor oso encourage me to go SMU...margaret aunt say ya study gd dun 'pa tor' 'pa tor' nt gd...noe wat da ren n nelson kor kor say??? study gd pa tor oso gd...at least gt ppl to 'teng' n 'guang xin' u...pls la do i reali look lyk a 'princess' who nd ppl to take care of??? shirley jie jie so scare tt i ll broke my 'manicured' nails while helpin her on e mails...haha... da ren kor kor v li hai he gg to take 1mth leave...so i tink wen i leave he wont b der...tts sad...nobody b e 'joker' haha (kidding la)...bt seem everyone leavin soon so i shouldnt tink too much...I CAN DO IT B4 I CAN DO IT NW!!! --> for me :p lotsa things for me to made decision bt i reali cant so bad to reali made e decision...so who can help me???i dun lyk e decision made by 'blabla' n i hate it...hope it ll b fine...n im scared tt i wont b able to do it...bt i mus...I MUST... grad ceremony on 30may...grad attire reservation start on 28apr...collection start on 12may...if i din memo wrong...hmm lookin forward to it sia...bi jing i struggle for 3yrs sia...n it passed so fast tt i stil rem e 1st day of my poly life sia...sl v cute...she call me n told me tt she lost her way to bras basah haha...so i told her e way hope she found it la...she gg to aust for further studies...tts gd for her tt she fulfil her wish...bt sad is tt she may nt come bac...nvm i believe we ll meet 1 day...(my RPS stil wif her lol...) seem lyk so mani things happen today...work...big grp lunchin...n so on...its finally fri bt it soon becum mon again n i hav to do so mani things n get e same pay as those slackin de...nt fair rite...haiz...forget it...enjoy my wkend first...bleh!!! I've yet upload ani pics here n friendster hehe...im lazy...haha...i try to fast fast la...try la hor...hehe... Can I change my life???CAN I CAN I???I WISH TO I HOPE TO...Y OTHERS CAN BT I CANT???I WANT I ND I WILL I CAN!!!ROAR!!! |